Monode’s electronics engineers and designers have been providing expert
design services and bridging skills and facilities gaps in electronics
for all types of businesses, including major brands and product design companies, since 1978.
These electronics design experts engineer solutions to extremely high
standards: their precision and reliability has proved so impressive that
some customers have remained loyal for more than 35 years.
When this discipline is put together with Monode’s
other services, companies without their own design, development and
manufacturing function can enjoy a one-stop-shop which facilitates
entire product lifecycles.
Examples of how we can help include:
- Electronic circuit designing, engineering and manufacturing of new, innovative products.
- Refining electronic circuit designs to prepare products for the manufacturing cycle.
- Examining the technical viability of a new product design.
- Redesigning electronic products to reduce the length and/or production costs of existing assemblies.
- Electronic circuit design and assembly procedures.
- Prototyping and testing.
- Improving product quality and durability.
- Increasing production ability to improve production line efficiency.
- Redesigning circuits to solve components obsolescence issues.
- Reducing the energy consumption of existing products.
- Product testing to ensure sufficient product health and safety, reliability and endurance standards are met and maintained.
- Compliance approvals.
- Developing new patentable products and navigating around existing patents.
Good product design relies on strong collaboration of different skill sets. Monode works alongside your existing resource, bringing expertise to strengthen your organisation and produce the best possible products.
To discuss this further, call us on +44 (0)1280 814171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org